This feature is available only for premium members:
In order to serve your website in more than 1 language, please take the following steps:
1) Create a new copy of your website by clicking 'Save a copy' (found next to the Publish button).
2) We suggest saving it as a name that will make sense. For example 'Spanish version'.
3) Translate the text to your desired language.
4) Publish the website.
5) Create a new CNAME record in your domain's registrar control panel. This will create a new subdomain that will host the new language version of your website, so name it something that makes sense. The value of the CNAME record should be 'imxprs.herokuapp.com'. Example of CNAME record settings:
Host/Name - es
Value - imxprs.herokuapp.com
6) Contact our support team at email@example.com with these details:
- Your user name.
- The current version of your website (the one that you initially upgraded).
- The 'Editor URL' of your new language website (Just copy the URL from the address bar while in the editor - should look something similar to https://www.xweb.io/edit/vbid-6bb6f-evulbpycyb)
- The name of the CNAME you created (the subdomain where you want your new language website to be)
7) We will then set everything up for you on our end. There's no need for a second license.
8) We suggest to add Hreflang tag to the header of each page. That will help Google understand that this certain page is a different version of an already existing page, only in a different language. To keep things simple - it's just something that will do good for your SEO.